Virtual Event and Trade Show –
Learn About the 6th wave of technology innovation
accelerating the world of connected intelligence
BRACKNELL, UK, October 10, 2017 – Tektronix EMEA has announced its online 1-day event to take place on Wednesday 8th November 2017 – for engineers working in communications, computer, semiconductor, military/aerospace, consumer electronics, research or education, broadcast and other electronics test & measurement fields. The progress of humankind is marked by waves of innovation, periods in which bursts of disruptive inventions trigger rapid growth. Engineers are accelerating the world of connected intelligence and need to be ready for the measurement challenges and opportunities presented by the 6th wave of technological innovation --- and Tektronix is their partner in Revolutioneering™ the future.
The free virtual show will cover the latest test and measurement technology trends and innovations and how to apply these in practice - presented by experts and covering a wide variety of industries and applications in a series of webcasts followed by live Q&As, chat sessions and a virtual trade show. Connect with Tektronix to explore the measurement challenges and opportunities the 6th wave of technology presents -- Registration is open now via uk.tek.com/technologysymposium.
The event will showcase test and measurement tips and strategies to address the next wave of technological innovation, such as:
- The growing challenge of wireless devices and how to design, debug and validate the many different standards that come with them.
- Dealing with the new optical and serial data bus architectures that are addressing the demand for ever-higher bandwidths.
- The explosion of the new technologies related to energy efficiency and the drive for green energy solutions.
Scheduled webcasts will take place throughout the day (from 10.00 – 15.00 Central European Time) in the digital auditorium. Delegates will be able to navigate around the virtual exhibition hall and visit the Tektronix and Keithley booths.
There will also be opportunities to pick up an electronic briefcase to download the latest primers, application notes, how-to guides and more. The communications lounge will feature live chats and the ability to interact with other visitors and industry experts.
The webcasts programme will run throughout the event and will be 45-minute presentations followed by live Q&A sessions:
- 100/400G Data Communication Technology update on the standards and challenges in Rx/Tx testing
- Critical Probing considerations for broadband applications
- Serial Bus Analysis for Automotive designs, measurement challenges and solutions
- Debugging Embedded IOT designs employing the latest technologies
- RF Troubleshooting(EMI)
- Challenges and opportunities in the widebandgap power revolution, intruducing the New ISO VU probing solution.
- Overcoming DC and AC Measurement Challenges of Semiconductor Devices & Materials
- Power Electronics Testing - A complete Solutions Package
- Challenges Facing Quantum Computing with Signal Source solutions
- Generating & Measuring Wideband RADAR Signals
Registration for the event is open now via uk.tek.com/technologysymposium. Anyone registered but unable to attend on the day will be able to access the offline version after the event.
Headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon, Tektronix delivers innovative, precise and easy-to-operate test, measurement and monitoring solutions that solve problems, unlock insights and drive discovery. Tektronix has been at the forefront of the digital age for over 70 years. Join us on the journey of innovation at TEK.COM.
# # #
Tektronix is a registered trademark of Tektronix, Inc. All other trade names referenced are the service marks, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Phone: +49-221 94 77 277
Phone: +49-8106-24 72 33