Elektronik Magazine Readers Voted Tektronix TBS2000 Oscilloscopes in Top 3 of the Measurement Category
COLOGNE, Germany, April 24th, 2017 – Tektronix, Inc., a leading worldwide provider of measurement solutions, announced that the TBS2000 Digital Storage Oscilloscope, a next generation basic oscilloscope featuring the longest record length and largest display in its class for faster signal evaluation and troubleshooting, has won one of the prestigious “Product of the Year” Awards, run by Elektronik magazine in Germany. The winners were chosen by the magazine’s readers.
The award organizers nominated 111 products this year in 11 different categories – in the category of test and measurement, the Tektronix TBS2000 Series placed in the top three
"The TBS2000 is great at performing an oscilloscope's most important jobs - looking at and measuring signals’, said Peter Bachmayr, Market Development Manager at Tektronix." Engineers and students see more with a bigger 9" display and longer 20M record length. This oscilloscope delivers class-leading performance.
About the TBS2000 Series
The TBS2000 puts expanded capabilities, including the ability to use a wide range of Tektronix probes, into the hands of budget-constrained design engineers and educators.
- Models are available with 70 MHz or 100 MHz bandwidth and with 2 or 4 channels.
- With a 9-inch WVGA display, the TBS2000 can display 15 horizontal (time) divisions allowing users to see 50 percent more signal than any other scope in this category.
- A 20 Mpoint record length with single-knob pan and zoom provides the ability to capture long time duration signals and easily navigate to find important details.
- Support for the Tektronix VPI probe interface – the first time for a low-cost Tektronix oscilloscope – allows users to use a wide range of Tektronix active probes at an affordable price.
- New HelpEverywhere context-sensitive, configurable help provides on-screen tips for important settings.
- Wi-Fi dongle support enables wireless connectivity so educators can easily set up electronics engineering labs or engineers can take advantage of the instrument’s LXI-compliant interface to conveniently control the oscilloscope remotely.
Headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon, Tektronix delivers innovative, precise and easy-to-operate test, measurement and monitoring solutions that solve problems, unlock insights and drive discovery. Tektronix has been at the forefront of the digital age for over 70 years. Join us on the journey of innovation at de.tek.com.
# # #
Tektronix is a registered trademark of Tektronix, Inc. All other trade names referenced are the service marks, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Phone: +49-221 94 77 277
Phone: +49-8106-24 72 33